Paris: Evening River Cruise with Music
Cruise along the Seine River and take in the unique atmosphere of the French capital at night. Marvel at the monuments and docks while enjoying our background music on board.
About This Tour
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later: Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour: Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Embark on a cruise at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
- Experience the iconic monuments of Paris at night
- Relax on board while listening to some music
- Take in the historic heart of the capital from a different angle
Bask in the night glow of Paris on a Seine River sightseeing cruise. Tour the City of Lights and soak in the relaxing atmosphere on board as music plays. Take in a panoramic view of the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame de Paris, the Orsay Museum, the Alexandre III Bridge, the Concorde Square, the Petit, and Grand Palace, the Marie Bridge, and many more as you sail.
To learn more about the monuments you see, download the tour app to use during the cruise (download instructions found on confirmation voucher).
- Sightseeing cruise
- Music on board
- 1 glass of champagne, wine, or beer (if option selected)
Know Before you go
- Board the boat on the banks of the Seine at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
- There is no guide on board
- The closest metro stations are Metro Line 9: Trocadero Station and Metro Line 6: Bir-Hakeim
4.1/5 stars – based on 5945 reviews
It was a cold and rainy evening and could have been a miserable trip. But Azar and Bryan both offered us their coats. We thought that was amazing since it would have left them both shivering in the cold and damp wind. We would take the trip again. Only missed someone telling us what we were seeing as we passed by. Notre Dame for instance. 😲. It would have been wonderful for a guide of some type to tell us what it was. But yet again Bryan saved the day! He also explained when we went under the iron bridge it is called the “NEW Bridge” which was constructed in 1756. Oh my goodness. And that is the NEW bridge.
Scott – United States
The Seine cruise at night was very beautiful. It was also great that due to the stormy weather we were able to spontaneously take a ship later, which then sailed with a closed deck.
Frida – Germany
I really enjoyed the cruise . I should have downloaded the audio guide beforehand, I did download it while on board but had no earphones, totally my fault.
Maria – Ireland
You Might Also Like
Beneath the streets of Paris, there is another, darker side to the city that few get to see. Twenty meters (and more) below street level, the galleries of… read more