Paradis Latin Cabaret Show with Champagne
Experience a new Cabaret show by the famous French choreographer Kamel Ouali. Enjoy a musical pre-show upon guest arrival and during the dinner. Witness amazing scenes where dancers, comedians, singers, and international attractions evolve.
- Watch a dynamic, glamorous and hi-tech show with live singing and dancing
- Experience an authentic, modern and surprising new take on the French Cancan
- Interact with the cast of around 30 artists during the performance
- See the inside of the oldest cabaret venue in Paris, rebuilt in 1889 by Gustave Eiffel
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply.
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours – 105 minutes: Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter: English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Enjoy your evening at the Paradis Latin with a special cabaret show. Sip on champagne and be dazzled by thrilling choreography and beautiful costumes in the stunning interior of this famous location, which was created in 1803 by Napoleon and rebuilt by Gustave Eiffel in 1889.
Made in collaboration with the famous French choreographer and show director, Kamel Ouali, the show “L’Oiseau Paradis” (The Bird of Paradise) will take you on an artistic journey through themes of emotion, poetry and new technology, always with a passionate flair and a touch of humor.
See the talented Diese on stage, finalist of “The Voice” TV program and the star of the show. Witness the work of nearly thirty artists and drink in the dynamic, youthful ambiance. The show will highlight contemporary artists while remaining faithful to the tradition of French cabaret.
- Admission to the show “L’Oiseau Paradis”
- Live show commentary in English and French
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You are required to bring and wear a mask
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
Passport or ID card
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- The show features partial nudity and may not be suitable for young children.
- Smart dress is required, elegant dress is also highly appreciated.