Arc de Triomphe Rooftop: Skip-the-Line Ticket
Come and visit the Arc de Triomphe at Place de l’Étoile in Paris. Skip the lines to reach the top of the Champs-Élysées and feast your eyes on breathtaking panoramas of the world-renowned City of Love.
- Gain direct access to the top of the breathtaking Arc de Triomphe
- Relish the best panoramic view of Paris
- See the tomb of the Unknown Soldier
The Arc de Triomphe is a Neoclassical take on the ancient Roman triumphal arch style. Fifty meters tall, the view from the platform atop the arch is well worth the hike. See the dozen Parisian avenues radiating out from the arch into the City of Light. Paris is one of the most fascinating places in the world and you will find yourself right at its center. Inspired by the great arches of ancient Rome, Napoleon commissioned the Arc de Triomphe shortly after his victory at Austerlitz. Unfortunately, he never lived to see its completion.
At the base of the arch, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier pays tribute to the 1.3 million French soldiers who died in World War I. Behold the eternal flame that is rekindled at 6.30 PM each evening. In addition, there is a must-see exhibition that explains the symbolic importance of this monument. The view from the top of the arch is worth climbing the 284 stairs. From your privileged position, survey all of Paris. Unlike the obligatory Eiffel Tower trip, getting into the Arc de Triomphe is an effort not all tourists undertake. Plus, with skip-the-line tickets, you’ll hardly have to break stride on your way in.
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day: Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Skip-the-line ticket
- Access to the Arc de Triomphe’s rooftop
- Views over Paris
- Skip the security check lines: due to safety measures, all visitors must comply with security checks
- Guided tour
The entrance of the Arc de Triomphe. To go to the Place Charles de Gaulle (the roundabout where the Arc de Triomphe is located) you have to take the subterranean stairs located on the Champs Elysées and Rue de la Grande-Armée.
Know Before You Go
- This is not a guided tour, but an access ticket
- Please note that the elevator going to the top is reserved for disabled customers. The elevator travels to the shop level and there are still 50 steps to access the rooftop
- Please note that opening hours mentioned are for first to the last admission and it closes 45 minutes after the last admission
- Please note that your ticket will be valid for one year at any given time
- Entrance is free for under 18s and visitors who are under 26 with EU ID, subject to reserving a timeslot on the Arc de Triomphe website
- Due to safety concerns, bags larger than 40cmx40cmx20cm are not permitted. There is no luggage room at the monument
- During weekdays, use the underground passage accessible on Champs Elysées or Avenue de la Grande Armée