Skip-the-Lines Bundle: Sainte-Chapelle Church & Conciergerie
Take advantage of a combination ticket that grants you access to Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie. Dive into the architectural beauty and rich cultural history of these two unique sites.
- Discover Sainte-Chapelle, a gem of Gothic style
- Admire the stunning stained glass windows of Sainte-Chapelle
- Behold the majestic Conciergerie, a revolutionary prison
- Beat the queues
Make the most of your visit to the Palais de la Cité by visiting 2 remarkable monuments: Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie. During your visit to the Conciergerie, explore the ancient court of the French Revolution. At this picturesque site, see the cells of criminals and the tombs of the heroes of the French Revolution. Alongside the Conciergerie, enjoy Sainte-Chapelle, one of the most stunning examples of Gothic architecture in the world. Admire the ancient stained glass windows, with an impressive depth of color and beautiful design. With this ticket, spend as much time as you want at each of those iconic Parisian monuments.
Choose to discover the Conciergerie’s medieval and revolution-era rooms as well as the spaces that have disappeared with the HistoPad. This digital mediation tool allows you to go back in time thanks to its augmented reality, 3D reconstructions, and interactive functionalities.
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day: Check availability to see starting times
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Instant confirmation
Sainte-Chapelle and Conciergerie combined ticket
You are required to bring and wear a mask
You can either start by the Conciergerie located at 2 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris or by the Sainte Chapelle located at 8 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris. A security perimeter is currently set up around the Île de la Cité from Monday to Friday due to a trial happening in the neighborhood. Access is only via Place Lépine (flower market square), where an initial check is carried out by the police. Visitors will be required to present their entrance tickets to the monument. Visitors to Conciergerie/Ste Chapelle will have a dedicated line. The Cité metro station remains open. Then, visitors will be able to access the monuments through the usual address where a second check will be carried out before entering the monument. On weekends, public holidays, and Christmas holidays, and on days without an audience (some Mondays), access to the monuments will be via the usual address.
Know Before You Go
- Guided tours of Sainte Chapelle are available every day between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM (duration: 45 minutes)
- For Conciergerie: HistoPad 3D-reproduction of Marie-Antoinette’s cell available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, and Chinese
- For self-guided tours, visitor guides are available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Dutch, Chinese, or Portuguese
- Opening hours Conciergerie: all year long from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (Last entry at 5:15 PM)
- Opening hours Sainte-Chapelle: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM April – September and 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM October – March
- Entrance is free for under 18s and visitors who are under 26 with EU ID, subject to reserving a timeslot on the Sainte Chapelle website
- If you choose a slot at the end of the day for Sainte Chapelle, please visit Conciergerie first as the attraction closes earlier