Paris: Tickets for Sightseeing Cruise on the Seine
Admire the iconic sights of Paris on a relaxing scenic River Seine cruise. Enjoy audioguide commentary and learn about sites such as the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame.
- Embark on a River Seine sightseeing cruise and see Paris from a different perspective
- Enjoy panoramic views the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, and more iconic Parisian sights
- Discover the Parisian history and architecture by listening to the fascinating commentaries
- Easy access! The magical journey starts right at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
Embark on a sightseeing cruise on the River Seine that begins at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Glide under the bridges of Paris and marvel at a succession of beautiful monuments along the waterway as you listen to commentary about Paris and the sights you pass by. During your scenic cruise, you pass by the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Hotel de Ville, The Louvre, and more.
Choose to take your cruise at night for another perspective of the “City of Light” altogether as the city becomes illuminated when evening approaches. Individual audio-guides are available in 14 languages and provide commentary about Paris and its history, monuments, and architecture. Please note the audio guide is available through your smartphone by connecting to the Wi-Fi onboard.
- FREE cancellation: Cancel for free until 23:59 on the day before your visit.
- Instant ticket delivery: Smartphone tickets accepted.
- Duration 1 hour: Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included: Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- 1-hour Seine cruise
- Audio guide in 12 languages (also available via wifi on your smartphone)
- Attendant/guide on board for questions
- Panoramic views of Eiffel Tower
- Views of Notre Dame and more
- Drinks and snacks
- Souvenir photos
Board at Port de la Bourdonnais (just at the foot of the Eiffel Tower) – pontoon no. 3 – 75007 Paris, France
- Metro: Line 6 to Bir-Hakeim or Trocadéro
- RER C: Champs de Mars
- From January 03 to February 07, the commented cruise is open every day from Monday to Sunday
- Departures from Monday to Friday: Departures every 45 minutes from 10:30 to 17:00, then every hour until 22:00
- Departures Saturdays: departures every 45 minutes from 10:30 to 12:00, then every 30 minutes until 22:00
- Departures Sundays: departures every 45 minutes from 10:00 to 12:00, every 30 minutes from 12:30 to 17:30, then every hour until 21:20
- Mon 30/01: first departure at 10:30, last one at 16:00
Know Before You Go
- Go straight to pontoon n°3 / line A and show your smartphone ticket
- You cannot depart from another stop than Port de la Bourdonnais
- Children under 3 travel for free
- Luggage or large bags