Musée d’Orsay 1-Day Ticket with Reserved Access
Get reserved access to the Musée d’Orsay in Paris and enjoy more time inside to see the artistic masterpieces of one of the world’s greatest museums. Admire works by Impressionists and Post-Impressionists, including Renoir and Van Gogh.
- Get reserved access to the popular Musée d’Orsay
- Explore the museum at your own pace, spending as much time as you like
- Marvel at masterpieces by Renoir, Monet, Manet and others
- Enjoy having normal access to ongoing temporary exhibitions
Explore one of the world’s best art museums at your own pace with a reserved access day admission ticket to the Musée d’Orsay. Avoid lengthy lines and the hassle of ticket counters. You’ll simply show your voucher directly at the dedicated entrance for visitors with pre-bought tickets. After a security check, you’ll be able to walk straight inside. The Musée d’Orsay is located in the former Gare d’Orsay train station and is home to one of France’s largest national collections of art. The major section of the museum is dedicated to Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings, but you also find some sculptures, photographs, and furniture. This is considered one of the best galleries in Paris and contains masterpieces such as Dance at le Moulin de la Galette by Renoir, Apples and Oranges by Cézanne, Van Gogh’s self-portraits and many other unique pieces you’ll have the opportunity to admire.
This ticket also includes access to ongoing temporary exhibitions (without a reserved timed entrance).
Temporary exhibitions are as follows:
Pastels du musée d’Orsay
14 March – 2 July 2023
Manet / Degas
28 March – 23 July 2023
Louis Janmot. Le Poème de l’âme
12 September 2023 – 07 January 2024
Van Gogh à Auvers-sur-Oise. Les derniers mois
03 October 2023 – 28 january 2024
Claude Rutault. La porte de la peinture
18 April – 16 July 2023
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later: Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day: Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
- Timed entrance ticket for the Musée d’Orsay
- Full access to the permanent collection
- Access to ongoing temporary exhibitions (without a reserved timed entrance)
- Audio guide
- Reserved entrance for temporary exhibitions
Scan your GetYourGuide voucher at Entrance A of the Musée d’Orsay.
Know Before You Go
- This ticket will not allow you to skip the line to the temporary exhibits
- Visitors aged 11 years and older must wear a face mask inside the museum. No face masks are provided on-site
- Access to lockers and cloakrooms is limited to large objects that are not allowed in the museum display rooms
- Please note that the museum is closed on Mondays, May 1, and December 25
- Persons under 18 years and EU residents under 26 may enter free with a valid ID
- From Tuesday-Sunday last entry is 1 hour before closing time. Please also note that from 45 minutes before closing time onward, museum staff will be asking visitors to begin making their way to the exit so as to close on time
- Voucher is valid for one entry only at the indicated time slot. You may stay as long as you like but cannot leave and reenter the museum
- The museum is free for everyone on the first Sunday of the month
- You cannot book special rates with this ticket