Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Access with Summit Option
Explore the Eiffel Tower with a direct access ticket to the second level or to the summit. Enjoy a presentation from your guide before admiring the incredible views of the French capital from above.
- Choose a direct access ticket to second level or summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Take in breathtaking, panoramic views of Paris
- Learn about the history of the Eiffel Tower
Take in the spectacular views of the French capital and spot key monuments from above. Bypass the ticket booth lines at the Eiffel Tower with a direct access ticket to the second level or summit. Learn about the tower from your guide and explore the interior at your own pace.
Meet the guide and enjoy a historic presentation on the Eiffel Tower before being guided through security and inside the elevator as far as the second floor. According to the option selected, you can explore the second floor or ascend to the summit.
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
- Mobile ticketing: Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 hours: Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance.
- Instant confirmation
- Direct access to the second level or summit (depending on option chosen)
- Unlimited time inside the Eiffel Tower
- Presentation (English only)
- Guided visit
- Tour guide
- Food and drinks
History Group Shop, 38 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.
Know Before You Go
- Please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before your specified time tour start time. Entry is reserved for 1 group at a specific time slot.
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
- Latecomers will not be granted access to the tower.
- Note that it is not possible to reschedule this tour once booked.
- No dangerous objects may be brought into areas open to the public, these include: blade and club-like weapons, tools, glasses, glass bottles, and drinks cans
- Foreigners or tourists (from outside the EU, aged 16 or older) with vaccines recognized by the European Medicines Agency (EMEA) or their equivalent must obtain a valid vaccination pass in France, available from a pharmacy Negative Covid-19 tests are no longer accepted (except for guests between 12 and 15 years old).