From Paris: Versailles Skip-the-Line Tour & Gardens Access
Enjoy convenient skip-the-line entry to the Palace of Versailles with a half-day tour with round trip transportation from Paris. Take a guided tour of the exquisite rooms and galleries.
- Avoid waiting in line with simple skip-the-line tickets
- Explore the hall of mirrors and the king’s and queen’s state apartments
- Follow a knowledgeable guide through the emblematic royal Château
- Travel in a comfortable vehicle with a professionnal driver
- Choose between a shared group or private tour
Travel from Paris on this half-day trip to Versailles. Save time with skip-the-line tickets, a convenient return transfer, and an engaging tour of Versailles Palace and its historic rooms and chambers. Start by meeting at a central point in Paris and transfer by bus to Versailles. Upon arrival, access the palace through a separate entrance. Then, discover the opulence, beauty, and history of the palace on an interactive guided tour.
During the 90-minute tour, see the State Apartments, the King’s Bedroom, and the emblematic Hall of Mirrors. Learn about the main figures of the French monarchy, from King Louis XIV to Marie Antoinette. Hear about the many fascinating historical events that took place in the palace’s rooms. After your tour of the palace, take some free time to stroll around the beautiful French Gardens. After some time exploring the gardens by yourself, hop back on the bus for your journey back to central Paris.
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later: Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours: Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide: English
- Round trip transportation by bus from the meeting point
- Skip-the-line tickets for the palace
- Professional guide
- Access to the Gardens
- Musical Gardens and fountain shows (only from April to October on specific dates, depending on the date selected)
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket to Marie Antoinette’s estate and the Trianon
- Guided tour of the gardens
- From November to March, no Musical Gardens nor fountain shows
Please check-in at the GetYourGuide shop on 62 Avenue de Suffren 75015 Paris. The nearest metro is exit 5 of La Motte-Picquet – Grenelle (on metro lines 6, 8, or 10).
Not Suitable For
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
What to Bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
Know Before You Go
- The gardens close at 5:30 PM on May 28, July 14, October 30, and every Saturday in the summer months between June 11 and September 24
- The palace gardens are free on Wednesdays in April, May, June, September, and October and every day from November to March. No garden tickets are needed to visit on these dates. Prices have been adjusted accordingly
- There are no musical or fountain shows on days when the gardens are free
- The guide will not accompany you to the gardens
- During peak times, the palace can be very crowded and there may be a short wait at the group entrance
- There are no toilets on the coach
- High season (April to October): For the morning tour, you will depart from Versailles back to Paris at around 2:00 PM. For the afternoon tour, you will depart at around 6:00 PM
- Low season (November to March): For the morning tour, you will depart from Versailles back to Paris at around 1:45 PM. For the afternoon tour, you will depart at around 5:30 PM