Versailles Palace Skip-the-Line Tour + Gardens Access
Enjoy an exclusive guided tour of Versailles Palace and visit its beautiful royal gardens. Skip the long lines and enter through a separate entrance alongside an expert guide.
- Explore Versailles Palace on an 90-minute guided tour with an expert guide
- Visit the grandiose royal gardens and admire the opulent fountains
- Learn about the figures of the French monarchy and important historical events
- Beat the huge crowds and jump straight in with your pre-booked time slot
- Choose between a private or a shared guided tour
Discover the opulence, beauty, and history of Versailles Palace on an interactive guided tour. Access the palace through a separate entrance to begin your tour and then you head off to the famous gardens with a guide or on your own. During the 90-minute tour of the main palace, see the State Apartments, the King’s Bedroom, and the emblematic Hall of Mirrors.
Learn about the main figures of the French monarchy, from King Louis XIV to Marie Antoinette. Hear about the fascinating historical events that took place in many of the palace’s rooms, before stepping out to explore the vast gardens complex with your guide or on your own. Marvel at the gardens’ grandeur, its bronze statues, and ornamental basins accompanied by rows of large trees. If visiting with a guide, gain fascinating insights about the garden on a 45-minute tour.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Palace of Versailles
- 90-minute guided tour of the main palace
- Gardens access ticket (on days where access is not free)
- 45-minute guided tour of the gardens (if “Guided Tour of the Gardens” option selected)
- Entrance ticket to Marie Antoinette’s estate and the Trianon
- Guided tour of the gardens if the option “Group Tour with Access to the Gardens” is booked
- Transfers to/from Paris
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Not Suitable For
Wheelchair users & People with mobility impairments
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby strollers
- Food and drinks
- Selfie sticks
- Weapons or sharp objects
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
Know Before You Go
- After the tour, you are allowed to stay in the gardens until they close
- The palace gardens are free on Wednesdays in April, May, June, September, and October. Prices have been adjusted accordingly. No garden tickets are required to visit on these dates
- There are no musical or fountain shows on days when the gardens are free
- The gardens close at 5:30 PM on certain dates (May 28, every Saturday between June 11 and September 24, July 14, October 30)
- During peak times the palace can be very crowded and there may be a short wait at the group entrance
About This Tour
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing: Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 hours – 135 minutes: Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide: Italian, Spanish, German, English, French