Versailles: Palace + Gardens Full Access Ticket & Audio Guide
Enjoy 1 or 2 days full access to Versailles’ whole domain, including the palace, Trianon, Marie Antoinette’s Estate and gardens. Benefit from an audio guide in the palace. Upgrade and see the famous Musical Gardens or Fountain Show.
- Enjoy full access to the Palace and Gardens of Versailles for 1 or 2 days
- Learn more about the “Sun King” and other legends of the French Monarchy thanks to your audio guide
- Take a stroll through the formal and informal gardens and visit the private estate of Marie Antoinette
- Watch the fountains light up to the sound of music (optional)
- Stroll through the dazzling Hall of Mirrors
Visit the Palace and Gardens of Versailles with a pre-booked 1-day or 2-day full access pass. Explore the ornate State Apartments and breathtaking Hall of Mirrors inside the official residence of the French monarchy from 1682 to 1789. Learn more about Louis XIV and other French royals with a complimentary audio guide. Get a sense of life in the French court as you take a walk through the glittering Hall of Mirrors.
Stroll through the legendary gardens at your own pace, and admire fountains, sculptures, and beautifully manicured lawns. Enjoy access to the Grand and Petit Trianon in their own grounds. See where the “Sun King” would entertain in private, and where he would go to escape the rigors of court life. Then, go to Marie Antoinette’s Estate, and discover where she would seek refuge in private.
1 or 2-day ticket to the Palace
1 or 2-day access to the whole Versailles domain (including Marie Antoinette estate, Trianon and Versailles gardens)
Access to Musical Gardens or Fountain Show (if option selected)
Audio guide (available in 11 languages, download required)
Food and drinks
Covid-19 Safety measures in place
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed.
Safety measures in place: All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned and the number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds. You are required to bring and wear a mask
Meet at Palace of Versailles, Place d’Armes, 78000 Versailles. Due to works on the train line RER C from July 15 to August 25, you can only take the train from the Station Javel (Metro 10).
Not Suitable For
Wheelchair users & People with mobility impairments
Luggage or large bags
Food and drinks
Weapons or sharp objects
What to bring
Passport or ID card
Passport or ID card for children
Know Before You Go
Palace entrance is free for children under 18 years old, and EU citizens under 26 years old. In both cases, a ticket with a timeslot is required, along with a valid ID. Non-EU citizens between 18 and 26 need to buy a ticket unless they live in the EU for more than 3 months
Please note that the gardens are not accessible without a ticket to the fountain show on the mentioned dates. The access to the gardens is only free for children 0-5 years old on these days
Wearing a mask is compulsory for visitors to the castle
Due to COVID-19 measures, the audio guide must be downloaded from the attraction’s website. You will not receive a physical audio guide
About This Tour
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply.
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day: Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included: Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian