The Paris Pass®: Access to over 75 Attractions!
Save time and money with a 2, 3, 4 or 6-day Paris Pass and enjoy free entry to more than 75 attractions and tours! Take advantage of a 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour, a Seine River cruise, access to Paris’ top museums and landmarks, and more!
- Enjoy access to more than 75 sights and attractions in Paris
- Hop on and off a Big Bus tour around Paris
- Sail down the Seine with a river cruise by Bateaux Parisiens
- Avoid long waits with skip-the-line access to many of the attractions
- Visit the Louvre, D’Orsay and other renowned city museums
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Printed voucher required
- Valid 2 – 6 days: Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line tickets
- Instant confirmation
The Paris Pass is an all-inclusive sightseeing package and your key to the city of Paris. The pass offers great value and convenience with admission to more than 75 top attractions, a 1-day hop-on, hop-off bus tour ticket, a Paris Museum Pass giving you access to many of the cities museums and landmarks, and a digital guide to help you plan your stay.
You will also get skip-the-ticket-line entrance to many of the sights, saving you time at attractions such as the Centre Pompidou, Arc de Triomphe, Louvre Museum, and more. Head out to the Palace of Versailles, or take a Bateaux River Cruise to see the city from the River Seine.
The Paris Pass offers access to over 75 attractions and tours including:
Top Attractions and Activities:
Eiffel Tower Guided Tour (2nd floor)
Ballon de Paris Generali
Parc Asterix Theme Park Ticket
Musée du Louvre
Centre Pompidou, National Museum of Modern Art
Big Bus – 1-Day Hop-on Hop-off bus tour
Bateaux Parisiens River Cruise
Wine Tasting – Les Caves du Louvre
Arc du Triomphe
Musée Grevin wax museum
Châteaux de Versailles
Flyview Package Paris Liberty
Paris’ Hidden Gems in Le Marais Walking Tour
Walking tour along the Seine
Walking tour in the Parisian Covered Passages
Scandals & Love Affairs at Pere Lachaise Walking Tour
Stade de France tour
Musée National de l’Orangerie
Musée national des Arts asiatiques
Places of Interest:
Petit Train de Montmartre
Le Musée Gourmand du Chocolat – Choco- Story
Musée des Égouts de Paris
Musée du Parfum Fragonard Tour
Cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie – La Villette
BAPBAP Brewery Taproom Experience Beer tasting and gifts
Château de Rambouillet
Château de Vincennes
Chateaux de Champs-sur-Marne
Château de Pierrefonds
Maison d’Auguste Rodin à Meudon
Musée Condé – Château de Chantilly
Musée et domaine nationaux du Château de Compiègne
Musée national des Châteaux de Malmaison et Bois Préau
Basilique cathedrale de Saint-Denis
Abbaye Royale de Chaalis- Musée Jacquemart André
Château de Maisons-Laffitte
Château de Fontainebleau
Musée de l’Armée, Tombeau de Napoléon 1er
La Cinémathèque française – Musée du Cinéma
Cite de l’Architecture et du Patrimoine – Musée des Monuments françois
Musée d’art et d’histoire du Judaïsme
Musée de la Musique – La Villette
Musee de l’Ordre de la Liberation
Musée de l’Air et de l’Espace
Musée d’Archéologie nationale de Saint-Germain-en-Laye
Musée de l’Institut du Monde arabe
Musée des Arts décoratifs
Musée des Arts et Métiers
Musée des Plans-reliefs
Musee du quai Branly
Musée Gustave Moreau
Musée national de Céramique de Sèvres
Musée national de la Renaissance – Château d’Ecouen
Musée national du Moyen Age – Themes de Cluny
Musée national Eugène Delacroix
Musée Nissim de Camondo
The Paris Pass is fully digital and is accessible to download to your mobile device straight away, together with the digital guide. The Paris Museum Pass is a physical pass and as such must be collected in a redemption location in Paris. Full instructions are included on the digital guide.
- 2, 3, 4 or 6-day city pass
- 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour ticket
- Digital guide with attraction information
- Paris Museum Pass (adult passes only)
- Train ticket to go to the Palace of Versailles
- The Paris Museum Pass is NOT included on the Youth Pass (2 to 17 yrs). Most museums are free for those under 18-yrs old.
You are required to bring and wear a mask
Directions to Paris Museum Pass collection point: nearest metro – Pyramides (Line 7 & 14)
At Pyramides, take exit 2 – Rue de l’échelle and, on reaching street level, you will find the Big Bus Ticket shop behind you
You will need to take your voucher and a form of photo ID.
What to bring
Passport or ID card
Know Before You Go
- The hop-on hop-off tour is only available for 1 day regardless of whether you book a 2, 3, 4 or 6-day option
- The Paris Pass is not a group product. Groups larger than 9 people may be refused entry to attractions
- Your Paris Pass will be instantly delivered to you in PDF form, which you can either save on your phone or print off.
- You must collect your Paris Museum Pass in a redemption location in central Paris. Full instructions are included on the digital guide.
- The Paris Museum Pass is NOT included on Youth Passes (most museums are free for 18yrs old).
- The 3-day Paris Pass (Adult) includes a 2-Day Paris Museum Pass
- Due to ongoing Covid-19 preventive measures, some attractions may be temporarily unavailable, have reduced opening hours, or require advanced reservations before your visit. Please check the included digital guide as well as attraction websites for the most up-to-date information and make reservations, where needed, well in advance.