Paris: Dinner Show at the Moulin Rouge
Experience the fantastic atmosphere of the Moulin Rouge in Paris at a perfomance of the “Féerie” show, while enjoying a delicious dinner from a menu of traditional French food, with vegetarian and vegan options.
- See one of the world’s most famous cabaret shows at the Moulin Rouge
- Sit down to a dinner of fine French food in a Belle Epoque venue
- Watch a troupe of 60 artists perform the famous “Féerie” show
- Marvel at the handmade costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins
- Share an unforgettable evening with family, friends, or your lover
Take your seats at one of the world’s most famous cabarets at a performance of the Moulin Rouge show “Féerie,” created by Doris Haug and Ruggero Angeletti, and choreographed by Bill Goodson. Watch a troupe of 60 artistes parade in 1,000 flamboyant costumes of feathers, rhinestones, and sequins. Designed by Corrado Collabucci, and handmade in some of the most famous workshops in Paris, the costumes are complemented by the sumptuous set designs of Gaetano Castelli, and the return of the giant aquarium. Listen to music by Pierre Porte, brought to life by 80 musicians and 60 choral singers.
Upgrade to one of the dinner options and feast from a menu of traditional French gastronomy. It all takes place in a beautiful 850-seat Belle Epoque venue.
All the services (dinner-show and show alone) include half a bottle of champagne per person. You can swap your half bottle for 2 soft drinks of your choice. Any additional beverages will be charged on the spot as an extra.
About This Activity
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 4 hours: Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Entrance to the Moulin Rouge
- Ticket to the Moulin Rouge cabaret “Féerie”
- Dinner from selected menu (choose your preferred option while booking)
- Half a bottle of Champagne or 2 soft drinks
- Extra drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know Before You Go
- Please note that the Moulin Rouge is often sold out months in advance. To avoid disappointment, you are strongly advised to book well in advance
- No children under the age of 6 years old are permitted
- Elegant attire is required for the Moulin Rouge. A tie and jacket is not necessary, but shorts and short pants, and sports shoes and sportswear are not allowed
- Please note, the seating arrangement is not known until the day of the show. For dinner-show bookings, the allocation depends on the selected menu
- Please note, only manual wheelchairs are allowed (not motorized ones)
- Extras ordered on the spot can be paid in cash or credit card
- Beverages and service will be interrupted during the show