Paris: Lido Cabaret Show With Seating Options
Marvel at glitzy costumes and impressive dance moves as you make the most of your time in Paris with an evening at the Lido, watching one of the city’s most popular cabaret shows, the Paris Merveilles.
- Spend an evening at the glamorous Lido in Paris
- Be immersed in the wonders of the Paris Merveilles cabaret
- Admire the Bluebell Girls and Lido Boys as they dance on stage
- Marvel at the breathtaking sets and dazzling costumes
Enjoy a night to remember on your trip to Paris. Head to the famous Lido and settle in to your seats to watch the Paris Merveilles, a unique tribute to the elegance and treasures of the city. Spend a memorable 2 hours admiring the show’s breathtaking sets, and marvel at the Bluebell Girls and Lido Boys as they prance and dance across the stage. Their extravagant hats and magnificent costumes sparkle under the glistening lights, creating an experience you’ll never forget.
The Lido show Paris Merveilles is a unique tribute to the elegance and treasures of Paris. With its breathtaking sets, an entire city is transformed before your eyes, blurring the boundaries of space and time. Spend a memorable 2 hours mesmerized by the upbeat choreography of the dances performed by the famous Bluebell Girls and Lido Boys.
Their extravagant hats and magnificent costumes are decorated with beautiful feathers and sparkle with a thousand lights. Dare to take a new look at Art Nouveau, stop over at the foot of the famous Iron Lady, admire the fashion shows, and much more.
The Bluebell Girls are the quintessential embodiment of Paris, famous around the world for their sexy and sophisticated image. The illustrious company, created in 1932 by Margaret Kelly, has set the stage of the Lido ablaze every night since 1948. Surrounded by 12 Lido Boys and impressive stage sets, more than 40 dancers combine charm, elegance and glamor, treating you to an inimitable and bewitching performance.
Since its beginnings, the company continues to reinvent itself, while preserving the precision and energy of the Bluebell Girls and ensuring an unparalleled experience for the audience.
- Paris Lido entry ticket
- Host or greeter
Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Sports shoes
- Video recording
- Audio recording
Know Before You Go
- Please note, the dress code is casual elegant. A coat and tie are appreciated. Shorts, Bermuda shorts, athletic clothing, and tennis shoes are not allowed
- Please note, taking photographs, filming, or recording the show is prohibited. Nor is photography in and around the theater
- Please be aware that French is occasionally spoken in the show, but greeters/waiters speak French and English
About This Ticket
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours: Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter: French, English
- Wheelchair accessible