Eiffel Tower: Direct Access Guided Tour
Take a thrilling trip to the second level and the summit floor (if option selected) of the iconic Eiffel Tower with a professional guide. Enjoy direct access before admiring exceptional views of Paris.
- Avoid waiting in line for your ticket with direct access entry to the Eiffel Tower
- Navigate the attraction with a certified, fully experienced guide
- View famous sites such as the Louvre and the Sacré-Coeur Basilica from a unique new perspective
- Discover inside information about this world-famous Parisian landmark and its surroundings
Make the best use of your precious time in Paris with this direct access ticket to the Eiffel Tower. Choose from a 2nd level + summit or 2nd level-only ticket and follow a certified guide to learn the fascinating history of this world-famous and iconic landmark. After meeting your expert guide, take a short walk to the Champs de Mars park where the Eiffel Tower stands impressively in front of you. Take advantage of direct access to head inside as part of a small group tour with a maximum of 20 people.
Ever wondered why the Eiffel Tower was built in the first place or when it was constructed? Hear from your handpicked guide about its origins and the secrets behind the construction of this architectural masterpiece. Catch the elevator and ascend to the viewing platform on the second floor, and, if you choose the summit ticket, head all the way to the summit. From there, take in the amazing panoramic views of the French capital, including the Pompidou Museum and the River Seine.
- Direct admission ticket to the summit and second-floor level or just the second-floor level, depending on the chosen option
- Guided tour in English
- Food or drinks
Meet at the GetYourGuide shop at 62 Avenue Suffren (8-10 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower). Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Your guide will give you your ticket.
Know Before You Go
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. Waiting times can be long on busy days.
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit’s elevators. Waiting times can be long on busy days.
- Please ensure to wrap up extremely warm during the winter months. The viewing platforms on the Eiffel Tower are often very cold and windy.
- The tour will finish on the tower itself. Please note it takes approximately 20-30 minutes to leave the tower by elevator.
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Non-folding strollers
- Baby strollers
About This Tour
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply.
- Mobile ticketing: Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours: Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line ticket
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide: English