Paris Catacombs Skip-the-Line Ticket + Audio Guide
Skip the ticket line at the Paris Catacombs. Discover a darker side to the “City of Lights.” Descend beneath the streets of Paris and listen to commentary from your informative audio guide, available in 4 languages.
- Skip the ticket line to enter the Paris Catacombs with your pre-booked ticket
- Learn why the Catacombs were dug in the Middle Ages and how they came to be filled with the dead
- Discover a darker side to the “City of Lights” beneath the streets
- Listen to an informative audio guide and take your time
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour: Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included: Spanish, English, French, German
Avoid the hassle of ticket counters. Simply show your voucher, start your self-guided tour and explore the ‘City of Lights’ at your own pace with an informative audio guide. As you discover a world beneath the streets of Paris, see tunnels and rooms decorated with the human bones and skulls of around 6 million Parisians.
The Paris Catacombs were originally a quarry with hundreds of kilometers of tunnels burrowed beneath the streets of Paris. When the cemeteries of Paris became overfilled, the city started moving the dead into the Catacombs.
- Pre-booked ticket for the Paris Catacombs
- Audio guide
- Guided tour
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Paris Catacombs for minors up to 18 years old
Not Suitable For
- Children under 10 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
- People with respiratory issues
Please go directly with your voucher to the entrance of the catacombs.
Know Before You Go
- Minors up to 18 years old have free entrance to the catacombs (based on ID verification), but skip-the-line entry is excluded and must be bought on site at an additional cost of €5
- You will have to climb down and back up 130 steps and walk about 2 Km underground during this tour
- There may be a queue at the skip-the-line entrance, however this will be much shorter than at the standard entrance
Luggage or large bags