Paris: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Ticket
Explore Paris at your own pace with a 24 or 48-hour ticket on an open-top, hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Enjoy engaging commentary as you marvel at the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Louvre Museum, and the Champs-Élysées.
- Explore Paris at your own pace with stops covering the iconic Parisian landmarks
- Marvel at the stunning architecture of the city of light from an open top bus
- Hear about Paris’ history and culture via engaging audio commentary in 11 languages
- Enjoy epic views of the iconic Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Musée du Louvre and Musée D’Orsay from the vantage point of an open top double decker bus
Enjoy fantastic views and experience the charming atmosphere of Paris aboard an open-top double-decker sightseeing bus. Choose from a 24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off ticket or upgrade to the 48-hour deluxe option, which includes a ticket for a Seine River cruise. Drive by iconic attractions like Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, and the Sacre Coeur. Take in the sights at the lavish Champs-Elysées, the historical Grand Palais, Opera Garnier, and Louvre Museum. Discover over 15 locations on a narrated tour with daily departures. You may join the tour from any of the stops on the route.
24 or 48-hour Hop-on hop-off ticket (depending on option selected)
Free map of Paris
Big Bus App with live bus tracking
Headsets (use of your own headsets is available)
Poncho (in case of rain)
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Audio guide in 11 languages
River cruise (if deluxe option selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Take the bus from the stop at the Tour Eiffel Quai Branly, facing Pont d’Iéna, or from any of the stops on the route.
Know Before You Go
You can begin your Hop-on Hop-off tour from any of the stops listed above
Small dogs are allowed but need to remain on the bottom level of the bus
All buses have a ramp for wheelchair access
The Classic Route lasts 2 hours and 15 minutes and operates daily every 15-20 minutes, 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM
English-speaking guide on 30% of the red route tours
Please be advised that to board the river cruise you need to present a valid COVID CERTIFICATE to board the cruises. By COVID CERTIFICATE can be either a full vaccination (2 doses +14d), a proof of a PCR / antigenic negative test no longer than 48h or proof of positive result PCR / antigenic showing recovery from Covid-19, this can be provided on paper of digital. In addition to that the crew at the pier may ask for the passenger ID to match it with the Certificate.
Please note that due to Covid, the blue line is not running.
About This Activity
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply.
- Mobile ticketing: Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 – 2 days: Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included: Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean