Paris: Scenic River Seine Cruise (1-hr)
Admire the iconic sights of Paris on a relaxing scenic River Seine cruise. Enjoy audioguide commentary and learn about sites such as the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame.
- Embark on a River Seine cruise and see Paris from a different perspective
- Enjoy panoramic views the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, and more iconic Parisian sights
- Learn from interesting commentaries on your smartphone or the audioguide
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour: Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included: Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Embark on a cruise on the River Seine that begins at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Glide under the bridges of Paris and marvel at a succession of beautiful monuments along the waterway as you listen to commentary about Paris and the sights you pass by. During your cruise, you pass by the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Hotel de Ville, The Louvre, and more.
Choose to take your cruise at night for another perspective of the “City of Light” altogether as the city becomes illuminated when evening approaches. Individual audio-guides are available in 14 languages and provide commentary about Paris and its history, monuments, and architecture. Please note the audio guide is available through your smartphone by connecting to the Wi-Fi onboard.
- 1-hour Seine cruise
- Audio commentary
- Panoramic views of Eiffel Tower
- Views of Notre Dame and more
- Drinks and snacks
- Souvenir photos
Board at Port de la Bourdonnais (just at the foot of the Eiffel Tower) – pontoon no. 3 – 75007 Paris, France
Know Before You Go
- Tour departs every 30 minutes between 10 am and 10:30 pm with breaks at 1 pm and 7:30 pm
- Children under 3 travel for free
- Luggage or large bags