Paris: 1-hour Illuminations Seine River Cruise
Admire the iconic sights of Paris and admire the beautiful monuments, illuminated for the evening on an enjoyable 1-hour cruise on the River Seine. Marvel at the illuminated sights such as the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, and Musée d’Orsay.
- Experience the “City of Lights” after dark on a Paris illuminations cruise
- Sail down the River Seine past floodlit monuments such as the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy panoramic views on board a classic Bateaux Parisiens pleasure boat
Take a night cruise on the River Seine and enjoy spectacular views of Paris illuminated against the night sky. Enjoy informative audio commentary on your smartphone as you cruise on this boat trip past the city’s most famous buildings. Embark on this round trip boat excursion to see Paris by night. Listen to the on board audio-guide commentary on your smartphone (available in 14 languages) to learn more about the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, and other attractions. Glide gently through the Paris of today and yesterday as you enjoy panoramic views from the classic trimaran boat, with terrace and exterior passageways. Marvel at the illuminated sights such as the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, and Musée d’Orsay.
See the spooky gargoyles of Notre Dame, and pass the imposing façade of the Louvre Museum, Grand Palais, and many more sites.
- 1-hour cruise
- Audio commentary on your smartphone
- Illuminated sights of Paris by night
- Drinks and snacks
- Souvenir photos
Board at Port de la Bourdonnais (just at the foot of the Eiffel Tower) – pontoon no. 3 – 75007 Paris, France. Paid parking is available at the meeting point.
Know Before You Go
- Tour departs every 30 minutes between 10 am and 10:30 pm with breaks at 1 pm and 7:30 pm
- Children under 3 travel for free
- Luggage or large bags
About This Activity
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply.
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today.
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour: Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible