Palace of Versailles Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Get skip-the-line entry to the Versailles Palace on a guided tour of its exquisite rooms and galleries. Admire the State Apartments, the King’s Bedroom, and the Hall of Mirrors.
- Travel in time and discover the impressive history of the Palace of Versailles
- Beat the huge crowds and jump straight in with your pre-booked time slot
- Explore the Hall of Mirrors and King’s and Queen’s State Apartments
- Be guided by an expert guide through the emblematic royal Château
- Choose between a private or a shared guided tour
Discover the splendor, beauty, and history of Versailles Palace on a guided tour with skip-the-line tickets. Step inside via a priority entrance and follow an expert guide through the lavish halls of this iconic French architectural masterpiece. Arrive at the meeting point to meet your guide who will give you a friendly introduction about the royal complex and lead you inside to begin exploring one of the largest palaces in the world.
See the ornate King’s and Queen’s State Apartments and the glittering Hall of Mirrors, one of the most emblematic rooms in the Versailles Château and where many events of great historic significance took place, including the Treaty of Versailles. Learn about the main figures of the French monarchy, from King Louis XVI to his wife, Marie Antoinette. Listen as your guide brings these legendary characters to life with entertaining storytelling. Enjoy plenty of opportunities to ask questions during this interactive tour. Afterward, feel free to explore the palace or stroll through the gardens on your own. Please note that, on certain days between April and October, there may be a fee to access the gardens.
Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Palace of Versailles
90-minute guided tour
Access to the gardens only from November to March (free during winter)
Access to the gardens on Wednesdays in April, May, June, September, October
Special health and safety measures apply.
Entrance ticket to Marie Antoinette’s estate and the Trianon
Musical fountain shows
Transfers to/from Paris
Access to the gardens from April to October (except Wednesdays in April, May, June, September, October)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know Before You Go
Wheelchairs are only accommodated on private tours
The palace gardens are free on Wednesdays in April, May, June, September, and October and from November through March. On these days you can visit the garden for free after your guided tour
There are no musical or fountain shows on days when the gardens are free to enter
The gardens close at 5:30 PM on certain dates (May 28, every Saturday between June 11 and September 24, July 14, and October 30) and from November through March
After the tour you are allowed to stay in the palace until it closes
The gardens may close without notice due to bad weather conditions
During peak times the palace can be very crowded and there may be a short wait at the group entrance
Luggage or large bags
Food and drinks
Weapons or sharp objects
About This Tour
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply.
- Mobile ticketing: Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 hours: Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide: English, German, Italian, Spanish, French