Paris Montmartre: Cheese, Wine and Pastry Tour (3hrs)
In the dreamlike atmosphere of Montmartre, meet some of the most passionate food artisans of the city and taste their fresh cheeses, charcuterie, wine, pastries and chocolate on this 3–hour walking foodie tour.
- Enjoy the best sweet and savory tasting Montmartre has to offer
- See the most breathtaking view over Paris from le Sacré Coeur basilica
- Follow your foodie local guide for a unique hop–on hop–off tour in the heart of Montmartre
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours: Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide: English
Discover the majestic windmills and unique vineyard which make Montmartre much more than a Parisian cliché. Wander through the dreamlike atmosphere, home to artists from all around the world! See why Toulouse-Lautrec, Pablo Picasso, Edith Piaf and many others have dedicated years to it in songs and paintings. Join this delicious food tour and unveil the mysteries of Montmartre, expertly guided by a local foodie tour guide to discover the hidden gems of this amazing village.
Explore the cobblestoned streets, the café terraces and the private mansions, feel amazed by the passion of the local food artisans and by the quality of their products. From Le Moulin Rouge up to Le Sacré Coeur, visit only the best spots and food institutions contributing to the exceptional reputation of Montmartre worldwide. Spread the word and share this visual and sensory experience with your family, friends or partners in a small size group to make the most of it!
- Selection of 3 different types of French pastries
- Homemade chocolate candies
- Cheese and wine at selected stops
- Charcuterie and wine at selected stops
Not suitable for
Outside Blanche Metro station (Line 2), between the pharmacy and the Starbucks shop.
Know Before You Go
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Some walking is involved in this tour, especially between the stops