Louvre Timed Entry + Audio Guide + Seine Cruise
Make the most of the Louvre with skip-the-line admission and a custom-made 2-hour itinerary with an audio guide. Wander around the fascinating exhibitions at your own pace and marvel at world-famous works such as Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa.
- Uncover treasured works of art at the iconic Louvre Museum in Paris
- Discover the fascinating history behind the exhibitions with your personal audio guide
- Admire the world’s most famous smile by visiting Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa
- Continue exploring the Louvre’s vast treasures at your own pace once the tour is finished
- Join the skip-the-line queue while listening to an introduction of the history of the Louvre and its surroundings
ABOUT THIS ACTIVITY
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Mobile ticketing: Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 3.5 hours: Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter: English
Step inside the Louvre, home to renowned works of art, including the Mona Lisa. Benefit from timed-entrance tickets and lose yourself in the famous halls. Later, take a sightseeing cruise along the Seine. Admire all the treasures the Louvre has to offer, its famous masterpieces, including the Venus de Milo, the Coronation of Napoleon I, and Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa.
Feel free to explore the museum at your own pace. Use the QR code provided with the tickets to download an app for audio commentary in the museum. Complete your day with a sightseeing cruise along the Seine whenever you like during your stay for the best views of the French capital.
- Timed-entrance ticket to the Louvre
- 1-Hour Seine cruise ticket (can be used anytime during your stay in Paris)
- Assistance at the exchange office
- A QR to download an app with 10 languages commentary on the Museum
- Audio guide
Meet at Paris City Vision Louvre Agency 3, Place des Pyramides 75001 Paris. How to get there by metro: take line 1 to Palais Royal or Tuileries station, line 7 to Pyramides or Palais Royal station, or line 14 to Pyramides station. Please be at the meeting point at least 20 minutes before your booked time slot.
Know Before You Go
- Persons under 18 and EU residents under 26 enter the Louvre for free with a valid ID
- The Louvre ticket is valid only on the date and time selected
- Some works could be temporarily inaccessible due to renovations or exhibition tours
- Even with timed entrance, there still may be waiting times at the priority entrance and mandatory security and sanitary checks
- The Louvre is free on the first Sunday of each month from October to March
- This activity price includes the audio guide and the cruise ticket
What To Bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes