Skip-the-Line: Louvre Museum Tour (3-hrs)
Skip the line and see the Louvre’s top attractions alongside overlooked treasures, from ‘Mona Lisa’ to the ‘Great Sphinx of Tanis’. On this complete tour, your expert guide will reveal subtle details about the artwork.
- Skip the long lines to the Louvre with fast-track entry
- See Da Vinci’s enigmatic painting of the “Mona Lisa”
- View Renaissance masterpieces by Caravaggio and Michelangelo
- Admire the graceful “Venus de Milo” and extraordinary “Winged Victory of Samothrace” in the classical collection
- Freedom to explore the Louvre after the tour – return to pieces you’ve seen or discover even more
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours: Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide: English
- Private or small groups available
Skip the Louvre’s famously long lines gives and visit the museum’s must-see attractions. Your expert guide will unveil subtle details most visitors never learn about the works of art on show. Discover the “Mona Lisa”, the “Venus de Milo” and the “Winged Victory of Samothrace”.
The tour also features Greek and Roman antiquities like the 4,000-year-old “Great Sphinx of Tanis”, other recognizable works by Da Vinci and Raphael, and highlights of the French Romantic period. Sculptures like Michelangelo’s “Dying Slave” and Antonio Canova’s “Psyche Revived by Cupid’s Kiss” add another dimension to the experience.
In the Apollo Gallery, you’ll glimpse the Louvre’s own history as the Royal Palace, before Louis XIV relocated the court to Versailles. The equally opulent décor of the Second Empire is also preserved in the Napoleon Apartments. After the tour, you can continue exploring the Louvre at your leisure.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Louvre Museum
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee
- Audio sets to facilitate hearing your guide better
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Not Suitable For
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Safety measures in place:
All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
You are required to bring and wear a mask
You will receive a mandatory temperature check
You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Please arrive at the designated meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time. Your guide will meet at the Arc du Carrousel. This is a monumental arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top, situated across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. Standing with your back to the entrance of the Louvre Museum and Pyramid, you will see it across the road, past the roundabout, before the entrance to the Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries).
Know Before You Go
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure point on time
- Any items exceeding 55 x 35 x 20 cm are not permitted in the museum
- Please note that parties of 7 or more people may be split in different groups on the day of the tour at the meeting point