Louvre Museum Timed-Entrance Ticket
Benefit from a dedicated skip-the-ticket-line entrance to the Louvre Museum in Paris, and enjoy more time to see the artistic masterpieces such as Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa in one of the world’s greatest museums.
- Entrance is guaranteed within 30 minutes
- Benefit from fast and easy skip-the-ticket-line entrance
- Marvel at works of art, from Ancient Egypt to the Renaissance
- Spend as much time as you like inside the museum and explore at your own pace
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day: Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
Explore the Louvre at your own pace with a timed-entrance ticket, ensuring you get in within 30 minutes. See unmissable and iconic artwork such as the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo. Discover Renaissance masterpieces and ancient Egyptian relics, along with paintings from the 13th to 20th centuries.
The museum first opened on August 10, 1793, exhibiting just 537 paintings. Despite closing in 1796 due to structural problems, it reopened in 1801 as the Musée Napoléon with a larger collection.
The collection has since gained 20,000 works. Now, there are 8 departments: Egyptian Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Islamic Art; Sculpture; Decorative Arts; Paintings; and Prints and Drawings.
Skip-the-ticket-line Louvre Museum entry ticket
- Audio guide
Please show your ticket to the security staff at the dedicated Priority Access line at the Pyramid main entrance, Porte de Lions, or Carrousel entrance to the Louvre Museum. You will then go through an airport-style security check. After, you can directly access the museum with your ticket.
Know Before You Go
- Your entrance time may be 30 minutes before or after the one you request. For example, if you select 2:00 PM, your entrance time might be 1:30 PM, 2:00 PM, or 2:30 PM
- You will receive your Louvre tickets via email
- Some rooms have been temporarily closed.
- The Salle des États (where the Mona Lisa is displayed) will be entered and exited through separate doors.
- The loan of strollers or wheelchairs will remain possible
- Visitors with free entry (‘Pass Education’ holders, under 18s, and EU residents under 25, all with valid ID) need to book a time slot online on the Louvre website in order to be able to enter with you
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage