Louvre Timed-Entrance Ticket + Audioguide
Benefit from a dedicated skip-the-ticket-line entrance to the Louvre Museum in Paris, and enjoy more time to see the artistic masterpieces such as Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa in one of the world’s greatest museums.
- Benefit from fast and easy skip-the-ticket-line entrance
- Marvel at works of art, from Ancient Egypt to the Renaissance
- Spend as much time as you like inside the museum and explore at your own pace
- Navigate with your official audio guide and learn about the museum’s exhibits
Explore the Louvre Museum in Paris at your own pace with this skip-the-line entry ticket. Discover the palace and the museum’s collections with the audio-guide on the new Nintendo 3DS system. The routes, available in 9 languages, will give you the keys to understanding the history behind the collections. See unmissable and iconic sights such as the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo. Discover masterpieces of the Renaissance and ancient Egyptian relics, along with paintings from the 13th to 20th centuries, prints from the Royal Collection, and much more.
Stroll through 8 curatorial departments: Egyptian Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Islamic Art; Sculpture; Decorative Arts; Paintings; and Prints and Drawings.
Note that ‘Pass Education’ holders, people under 18, and EU residents under 26 get free entry with valid ID.
About This Ticket
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day: Check availability to see starting times
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours: Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator
- Skip-the-ticket-line timed entrance to the Louvre Museum
- Full access to the permanent collection and all temporary exhibitions
- Booking fee of 4€ per person (3€ for the ticket and 1€ for the audioguide)
- Louvre official audioguide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- Masks are required while indoors
Please show your ticket to the security staff at the dedicated Priority Access line at the Pyramid main entrance, or the Porte de Lions or Carrousel entrances
You will then go through an airport-style security check. After, you can directly access the museum with your ticket
Know Before You Go
- The visit routes will be signposted, with no possible backtracking to avoid crossing flows.
- Some collections will not be accessible: French sculpture from the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, works of art from the Renaissance, from the 18th and 19th centuries, the arts of Africa, Asia, Oceania and the Americas, the lower level of the Arts of Islam as well as the second floor preserving French and Northern European paintings
- For health and safety reasons the changing rooms will remain closed
- The loan of strollers or wheelchairs will remain possible
- Visitors with free entry (‘Pass Education’ holders, under 18s, and EU residents under 25, all with valid ID) need to book a time slot online on the Louvre website in order to be able to enter with you
- Your entrance time may be 30 minutes before or after the one you have requested
- You will receive your Louvre tickets via email
- A covid booster shot is required to enter the museum