Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access with Host
Visit the iconic Eiffel Tower with a priority-access ticket. Enjoy access to the 1st and 2nd floors and the Summit by elevator and marvel at spectacular views of Paris.
- Ascend to the top of the Eiffel Tower with priority access
- Admire the city of Paris from its highest point
- Snap photos of the Louvre, Les Invalides, Sacré Coeur, and the Champ de Mars, among other standout Parisian highlights.
ABOUT THIS ACTIVITY
Enjoy priority access to the Eiffel Tower and admire the breathtaking views from the top of the iconic Parisian structure. Choose an entry time when booking; meet your host near the Eiffel Tower a half hour prior to your scheduled time. With your group, stroll the short distance to one of the world’s busiest monuments. Bypass the long lines and head straight for the elevators, enjoying speedy and stress-free access to the second floor. Step out with your host to take in some of the best panoramic views of Paris from the viewing platform, 375 feet (114 meters) above the ground. Get a basic orientation to the sights and landmarks visible from your vantage point from your host, then explore the area at your leisure. Snap photos of the Louvre, Les Invalides, Sacré Coeur, and the Champ de Mars, among other standout Parisian highlights. After you’ve had your fill of the second level, proceed to the summit, where you can toast your trip with Champagne from the bar and view Gustave Eiffel’s private apartments.
- Intro commentary on the 2nd level with a host
- Eiffel Tower second floor and summit ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
38 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Know Before You Go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers 4 years old and up
- Tickets cannot be modified, exchanged, or refunded
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes early; latecomers will not be reimbursed
- Skip-the-line access to the summit (3rd level) of the Eiffel Tower does not exist; it’s only standard access
- In case of bad weather, maintenance, or for safety reasons, the top level of the Eiffel Tower may be closed
- Wheelchair accessible Near public transportation
- Please note that you’ll meet your guide at the departure point 38 avenue de la Bourdonnais, not at the Eiffel Tower. Make sure to arrive at our meeting point fifteen minutes before the start of your activity.
- During peak times, Skip-the-line access can take some time to get through the security checkpoint.
- In accordance with the Eiffel Tower’s legislation, tickets are non-modifiable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Most travelers can participate This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Operated by HISTORY GROUP
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby Strollers
Bring a jacket as temperatures are much colder at the tower, even on the second floor.
Just remember to arrive about 20 minutes before scheduled time and all attractions have security checks, so travel light.
Queues can get a bit long but worth the (not too long) wait”
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.