Paris: Disneyland® Express Tickets for Train + Parks
Add a new element of fun to your Paris visit and head to Disneyland® Paris and/or Walt Disney Studios® on a 1-day ticket. Travel from the city center by RER A train, with the 40-minute journey leaving you off right in front of the amusement park.
- Enjoy the magic of Disneyland® Paris and Walt Disney Studios® on a full day from Paris
- Travel to the amusement parks on the RER A train in just 40 minutes
- Enjoy the spectacularly sparkly “Illuminations” night show
- Discover a once-in-a-lifetime celebration with Disneyland Paris’ 30th anniversary
- FREE cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today.
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day: Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Enjoy a full day of family fun at the Disneyland® Paris and Walt Disney Studios® amusement parks, traveling from Paris by train. Choose from packages that feature one or both of the parks. Your day ticket includes round-trip train service from Paris to Disneyland® Paris and Walt Disney Studios®. Tickets are dated and will be valid for the date you choose only.
Disneyland® Paris is located to the east of the city and is reached by direct service on the RER A train from central Paris to the Marne La Vallée Chessy station. The trip takes around 40 minutes. Choose the time that best suits you and your friends or family for your visit to Disneyland® and enjoy a wonderful day at the magical world of one or both of the amusement parks.
With this package, you’ll be able to: see the illuminations show; gaze in awe at Sleeping Beauty Castle; see magnificent fireworks; and see incredible light projections and stunning special effects as old and new stories are brought to life, including Star Wars, Frozen and Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Round-trip train tickets between central Paris and Disneyland® Paris
- 1-day tickets for 1 or 2 parks (Disneyland® Paris and/or Walt Disney Studios®)
- Ticket delivery
Pick up your tickets at the local partner’s office located on the 6th floor of 18 Rue Royale, 75008 Paris (Interphone number 6). The nearest Metro station is Madeleine. The office is open from 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Monday to Friday, and from 8:30 AM-2:00 PM on weekends and bank holidays (closed on May 1, July 14, November 1, December 25, and January 1). Due to Disneyland® Paris new booking system, tickets must be collected from the Magic Ways Office before 10 am on the day of the tour. Unfortunately, digital tickets cannot be issued.
Know Before You Go
- No ticket will be provided at Disneyland Paris. You must go to the local partner’s agency to collect your tickets
- The Disney and train tickets must be collected the day before or the same day of the activity
- An identity card of the owner is required
- The local partner’s advisors will be happy to provide further information on transportation and your day in Disneyland Paris